Friday, July 04, 2008

La Quebrada, con mas luz!

The plan was to take a bus tomorrow morning and be here in Puerto Escondido by evening time for dinner. That kind of failed. I showed up at the bus station around 10:30 and the 11:45 bus was already sold out--the next bus not being until 4:45. It looked like I'd be spending the day sitting in a bus station, while the sun shone everywhere else. Fortunately, I ran into fellow travelers and decided that if I had the afternoon to kill, I'd show them La Quebrada--one more time for me. The two other times I'd been were in the evening--this show was it 1 PM and the light was very good. Between my three sets of photos, I think I should be able to develop a pretty good story--so that's a plus too.

After the show, I walked down to the plaza and found a restaurant along the beach--a whole fresh snapper, which was incredible. Then I took a cab back to the bus station and caught my bus just before 5. Unfortunately, a 9 hour ride awaited me. Finally made it in around 2 AM last night. The hostel is very cool and I've already met some awesome people. A try at surfing this afternoon and a celebration tonight (as If we need an excuse)--and maybe an American-style BBQ?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home